- Personal care, whether you just need someone in the house when you have a bath or shower or whether you need full assistance with all areas of personal hygiene
- Preparation of meals - we can help you to cook a fresh meal in the comfort of your home
- Assisting with medication
- Night sitting or sleep-in service - a care worker can stay overnight to help with toileting or just to be there in case a problem arises
- Short term holiday support
- Live-in service/companionship - as we get older it is easy to become isolated. A carer can visit to have a cup of tea and a chat or escort you to a hospital or doctor’s appointment
Contact Home Help Watford today for help and advice on the care and support services available to you in your own home.