Registered Care Manager
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 a year
Job type: Full-time (Permanent)
Full Job Description:
Registered Care Manager - Private Domiciliary Care
Helping Hands Watford Ltd (Based in Watford)
Salary between £28-£32k depending on experience and qualifications
Are you an existing or aspiring Manager who is enthusiastic and positive, and looking for a rewarding challenge?
Do you love to build on your existing knowledge and skillset and have a drive to achieve outstanding results?
Do you have a great sense of humour and love to see other people thrive?
Then you could be what we are looking for!
We are a local Private Domiciliary Care company looking for someone who has a passion in Care to grow the business. We pride ourselves on being ‘carer centric’ with great rates of pay and work-related benefits, We are offering the exciting opportunity to embark on a journey together to build our small Care business based on an existing, successful model. We are currently employing Carers from Overseas. So we need someone to support these Carers.
Who are we looking for?
Someone who -
- Leads by example
- Goes the extra mile for their team
- Appreciates and values the most important people – our caregivers
- Lives being ‘Carer-Centric’
- Promotes a high quality of work life balance
- Really wants to make a real difference
We need someone to assist in implementing the existing, successful business plan, whilst working alongside the Business Owner to manage, develop and grow the business in innovative ways.
With experience in leadership and management within the care sector, we need someone who has demonstrated the ability to consistently improve services in line with Care Quality Commission’s standards, showing a clear understanding of what ‘outstanding’ care looks like.
You will help build a work family where everyone is valued as an individual, whilst creating and maintaining a culture of performance and excellence.
With your innate kindness, you will create a point of much-needed support for families and provide life-changing services for clients.
You will make a difference in people’s lives, one by one.
- NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care or equivalent within the sector or currently working towards.
- Experience of managing and leading a team
- Valid driving licence
- Being Awesome!
- Highly competitive salary of up to £32K.
- 5% yearly pay increase if the business grows
- Pension Contribution
- Support through CQC registration & pre-existing policy and procedure documents
- Training and development plan
- Work to become a Managing Director
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Office: 01923 800100
Mobile: 07474 741899
Reasons to become a carer at Home Help Watford:
- Leading employment packages
- Specialist training and development
- Unrivalled support and management
- We invest in and reward our carers
- Career opportunities