Work for Us
Home Help Watford is looking for passionate, professional, trustworthy carers to join our experienced team of staff. Find out below how you can apply to work for us.
- To provide practical, physical, social and emotional care to our clients in the convenience of their own homes.
- To provide and create a friendly atmosphere with clients enabling them to feel secure and independent.
- To ensure that all of Home Help Watford's policies and procedures are adhered to, accountably to the company.
Below is a list of some of the responsibilities expected of a Home Help Watford carer. Specific requirements of each individual assignment will be discussed before you formally accept the offer of an assignment as a carer.
For a more detailed job description, please click here.
- Personal Care
- Emotional Care
- Moving and Handling
- Health/Environmental Safety
- Medical Care
- Record Keeping
Reasons to become a carer at Home Help Watford:
- Leading employment packages
- Specialist training and development
- Unrivalled support and management
- We invest in and reward our carers
- Career opportunities